Our client, an award winning "Expert Services" firm is actively searching for an experienced Director of Business Development. This is a remote position. The Director will be responsible for spearheading revenue growth through relationship building, networking, and identifying strategies to grow the business. The ideal candidate will have a history of identifying business opportunities and maintaining relationships with Am Law 200 and boutique law firm IP, Antitrust and Litigation partners.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Implement the organization's business development objectives by finding relevant prospects, evaluating, and researching to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the industry players and standards.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity to provide useful feedback to the company leadership team.
- Augment the brand's equity by building a positive brand perception through meaningful relationships.
- Work closely with our Experts to assist them with growing their practices.
- Review client data regularly to see how we can leverage the industry / group niches we have around the country.
- Monitor and implement lead generation programs.
- Bachelor's Degree. JD preferred
- 10 plus years of experience selling high-end consulting services directly to law firms
- Strong knowledge and experience selling services specifically into law firms
- Ability to distinguish between commodity work and value-based work
- Demonstrable ability and proven track record in strategy-building and implementation
- Demonstrable experience in business development, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- A self-starter who is able to work independently to effectively and efficiently build meaningful business relationships
- Excellent and proven track record of revenue and profit growth
- Confident and articulate speaking abilities
- Strategic leadership abilities and a team-oriented mindset
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization including executive and C-level
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.