Am Law 100 firm is seeking a IG & eDiscovery Technology Consultant to support the firm's clients. The Consultant will work at the direction of Directors, eDiscovery Committee and other firm attorneys to lead and manage eDiscovery, Information Governance and related technology consulting projects. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting complex projects at a consulting firm, in-house legal team or Am Law 100.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Lead and manage delivery of projects through facilitation of fact gathering sessions and assessment of client policies, systems and processes to align with industry standards and legal guidance.
- Provide clients objective guidance and recommendations on service providers and new technologies.
- Ability to analyze and document application business functions and propose effective retention, litigation hold and deletion protocols in line with client goals, capabilities and environment.
- Experience in assessing and consulting on information governance needs associated with common enterprise data sources including M365, G Suite, Slack, ERP systems, CRM databases, cloud applications, mobile devices and other employee-issued hardware.
- Experience with leading contract lifecycle management, matter management or document management technologies.
- Experience collaborating and reaching consensus with common information governance stakeholder groups including client business teams, IT, information security, HR, records management and legal teams.
- Ability to create client deliverables with minimal oversight from senior level leadership.
- Experienced and skilled at developing status reporting and writing documentation using tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio (or equivalent), and Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of the EDRM and IGRM lifecycles and related best practices.
- Hands-on experience leading complex legal technology implementations, advanced understanding of database setup, mapping and extraction.
- Familiarity with computer forensic tools or techniques (i.e. Encase, Forensic Tool Kit, MacQuisition, Kali Linux, Cellebrite).
- PMP and/or certifications in the Information Governance space including IGP, ERM, CRM, CIPP.
- 10+ years of experience supporting projects at a consulting firm, legal team, or Am Law 100.
- Juris Doctorate (preferred).