Am Law 100 is actively seeking a Project Manager for their LA or San Francisco office. This role requires hands on experience with Relativity and a track record of consulting with case teams on analytics.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Consults and assists attorneys and case teams
- Oversee all aspects of projects
- Work closely with vendors
- Administers databases, including user rights management, database and coding form design, indexing, import/export of fielded data, OCR/extracted text, and metadata.
- Assists with preparation of search strategy and execution
- Oversees discovery specifications and prepares productions
- Five plus years of experience at a top law firm
- Excellent communication, organizational, technical writing and interpersonal skills
- Experience in advising and performing full range of eDiscovery services
- Track record of successfully working with vendors and service providers
- Experience with Relativity including database setup, importing/overlaying data, preparing advanced searches, setting up review workflows, setting up review status reports/metrics, and running productions;
- Advanced knowledge of Analytics