A well established legal software company is looking for a project manager. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US. The ideal candidate will have both law firm and financial systems experience, is a team player, willing to be flexible, and also thrive independently. On the technical side, you have an excellent understanding of IT solutions. By consulting effectively and gaining valuable insights, you can truly understand customers and deliver solutions to address their needs.
- Microsoft Server Technologies, Mobile Data Management, Hosted, Virtualized, Terminal Serves and Citrix solutions are all part of your arsenal.
- You will have proven experience in a similar role and a minimum of 3 years in a solutions design environment.
- As a Project Manager you will plan, execute and oversee the delivery of products to large law firms. You will be an integral part of the operations team and will play a key role in the team’s success.
- Your multitasking skills will be put to good use with the management of a portfolio of projects which you will manage. You will closely collaborate with the department to ensure your technical knowledge is tip top for both existing projects and streamlining processes.
- You will strive to deliver and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The focus will be on tailoring delivery and providing consultancy to clients to ensure our solutions meet their needs and working practices.
- Provide business consultancy to clients for optimal use of solution Manage all aspects of planning & associated documentation to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ensure all project objectives are achieved & delivered to agreed timelines.
- Provide pre-sales support & project scoping.
- Act as first point of contact for clients.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across a variety of clients & partners.
- Identify & mitigate risks Perform requirements gathering.
- Schedule appropriate resources to perform project tasks efficiently.
- Produce accurate and regular project status reports.
- Provide user demonstrations & training as required Act with openness & transparency with business on status of projects.