A market disrupting SaaS company is actively searching for experienced eDiscovery software sales professionals to join their growing team. Candidates need a track record of selling software or managed services, not just transactional services. You will be responsible for identifying and closing new business with enterprise level customers in the Am Law 200 or Fortune 1000 with a focus on understanding their business and articulating how a SaaS solution will help them reach their goals. This is an opportunity to make an impact on the industry. Great culture, benefits and future advancement opportunities! This position offers significant earning potential.
Your day to day will include:
- Work with Senior Level legal professionals.
- Deploy strategic thinking to lead sophisticated sales cycles from qualification and demo to close.
- Collaborate with others to grow your product knowledge and build a healthy pipeline of interested leads.
- Demonstrate technology to subject matter experts in the eDiscovery field and manage firm-wide opportunities from start to finish.
- Develop a key understanding of your pipeline and target objectives and present those insights to Sales Leadership.
- Gain continuous growth through training from our Sales Enablement Team.
- Through continuous process improvement, contribute to team growth and success as you work to achieve your quota and bring on new customers.
Are you a fit?
- You possess a track record of success selling SaaS platforms into net new accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1M+ ARR).
- You are inherently curious and excited about emerging technologies.
- You have at least 8 years of successful quota carrying experience in SaaS sales and are not afraid to hunt for and build your own pipeline.
- You have a deep understanding of e-discovery use cases and how to sell across multiple practice areas.
- You have a track record of working through complex business sales processes.
- You are extremely motivated to achieve your goals and have no problem setting your own bar for success.
- You are available to travel throughout the United States to meet with clients and team members.
- You are comfortable in creating needs analysis content and presenting to Senior Leadership at prospective accounts.
- You find success through hard work, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help colleagues achieve the team's end goals together.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.