Our client, a trusted boutique service provider specializing in eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, and Managed Services, is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Washington, DC. With a broad client portfolio that includes Fortune 1000, Am Law 200, and government agencies, they are strategically expanding their project management team to cater to internal and government investigations, complex litigations, cyber, and other intricate data-intensive projects. If you are seeking a fulfilling role in project management within the realm of eDiscovery and investigations, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
- Be a leader, by running a POD and overseeing a team of project managers.
- Design, implement, and offer strategic consulting solutions in real-time to facilitate the identification, preservation, review, and production of electronically stored information (ESI).
- Provide hands-on support in utilizing litigation technology tools such as Relativity, Brainspace, and other relevant platforms, employing advanced analytics and TAR (Technology Assisted Review) for various requests.
- Drive advanced search design, implementation, and validation processes while also creating and supporting document review and production workflows.
- Advise clients on critical specifications, such as data processing and exception handling, coordinating their development in coordination with stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to enhance service quality by implementing process improvements, enhancing reporting infrastructure, optimizing review workflows, and leveraging advanced analytics.
- Must have an RCA or other advanced certifications in Relativity.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in eDiscovery project management, either within a service provider or a law firm.