The Senior Business Development Coordinator works closely with the Litigation practice group on all business development initiatives. This position will collaborate with other members of the Business Development, Marketing & Communications, and Client Development teams to ensure their initiatives support firm priorities and help drive overall firm strategy.
- Partners with group leaders and assigned directors and managers to contribute to and assist in the development and execution of strategic plans to drive business development.
- Drafts pitches and proposals, including firm responses to formal RFPs.
- Drafts, edits and submits ranking submissions (e.g. Chambers, Law360).
- Plays a key role in the development of group website content and marketing collateral.
- Plans and ensures the successful execution of client development events, such as seminars and webinars.
- Contributes ideas to increase brand awareness and profile, including driving outward facing activities such as sponsored events, in-house presentations, professional speaking opportunities, articles and media interviews.
- Supports attorneys with client alerts, blogs, podcasts and newsletters.
- Initiates and analyzes client, market, competitor and industry research to inform business development strategies.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Equivalent training and experience may substitute for education. The position requires a minimum of two to four (2-4) years of increasingly responsible, directly related experience during which the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities were demonstrated. Direct experience in a law firm or professional services environment in any professional capacity preferred.